Getting to know the world of the toddler - toys for a little girl
Toys are an extremely important part of children's lives. They help kids to spend time in a relaxed atmosphere, while at the same time ensuring proper development thanks to the many educational values that the products are created by the best companies full of specialists who develop them with a view to the best support for parents in raising their children. Therefore, it is good to know what toys are valuable, especially for girls, to make sure that they do not get into complexes.
What is a good toy?
Good toys are mainly cheap, which are made of high quality materials ensuring safety while playing. If you want to know if a toy is sure to meet all standards, you should check its certificates. The European Union only allows products on the market that meet high expectations, so when buying from popular online and landline shops there is little chance of finding a product that could harm children.
The second important factor in determining whether a toy will be of interest to a child is the educational values that flow from it. These types of products can be found in the category of educational toys, but many others that are not included in it also have features that will help toddlers develop a variety of skills.
The Hulahop.pl expert advises that when choosing a toy, you should not strictly follow the categories, but try to think about the values of the toy yourself. It's worth creating a list of questions to help you assess the value of a toy, so you can easily assess whether a product is worth your money and your baby's time.
The questions that are worth answering are:
- Is it safe?
- What is the theme of the toy?
- Does the theme of the toy refer to the child's interests?
- How does he play with it?
- What does a child learn while playing?
- Are the skills the toy develops useful?
Answering the above questions, or similar ones, which you will create yourself depending on what you think is most important for your child, will allow you to make an initial assessment of whether the product will meet the requirements and provide valuable entertainment for your child. Below are examples of answers to questions about the Furby interactive toy:
- Is it safe? Yes, Furby toys are sold in the European Union and have the necessary certificates confirming the quality and safety of products
- What is the theme of the toy? The theme of the toy is the interactive Furby toy, which your child is to take care of
- Does the theme of the toy refer to the child's interests? Yes, the child likes animals and is happy to take care of them
- How does he play with it? You can talk to Furby, take care of him and take care of him
- What does a child learn while playing? The child learns to care for others, gaining responsibility and independence. Thanks to the possibility of verbal contact with the toy, the toddler also develops language skills
- Are the skills the toy develops useful? Yes, caring and responsibility are very important qualities, and developing language skills will make it easier for the child to communicate with others in the future.
The best toys for a girl
Girls and boys have different interests, so toys that are good for them will also be different. In the case of girls, products, especially dolls, should be carefully selected, avoiding the popular Barbie dolls and the like, whose unnatural, isolated silhouettes instil a false image of the ideal body in children, which may lead to complexes in the future. It's definitely better to bet on the babe dolls that the girls will be able to look after, dress them up and take care of, developing their maternal instinct and learning many useful skills that will simplify their lives in the future.
It is also good to think about typical educational products, such as interactive toys such as globes, maps or magical pens, which allow children to learn on their own, expanding their interests in the world around them. It is an excellent way to show children that knowledge can be acquired in many different ways, including through great fun.
If girls are very fond of dolls and want to have some fun, wait and dress up, it is good to choose products made of ecological, certified materials whose shapes do not represent unsuitable patterns. Among such dolls, there will be classic rag that will come back in children's favour again. An additional variety will be an embroidered custom application, thanks to which the toy will gain original expression and become a good friend of a girl, satisfying the need to take care of and take care of the appearance without familiarizing the toddlers with the unfavorable for their delicate structures of mental canons of female beauty.